Friday, January 13, 2012

Sitiawan Foods

What you’re going to see is the trip I went to Sitiawan last few weeks. I admit that I am lazy to update my blog. XP  

 

I’d remember there was a rainy day in the morning. The scene below is it looks so familiar to all of the Kamparian? Oh Yeah~ The place was flooded again and again. ><

PB123341

In front of Petronas Station

 

Well! Seems I shouldn’t talk much about that. I should concentration on the main point which suit my post title – Sitiawan trip.

 

My first destination is Yee Si Restaurant. A Hock Chew Restaurant located next to Maybank in Sitiawan town, with a GPC coordinaiton: N04.11.621  E100.41.331.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is dry Loh Mee. I don’t like this because it’s quite tasteless to me. Although it has a smiling face, but I couldn’t smile after finished it. =/

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Soup Loh Mee. This is more even tasteless than dry Loh Mee. May be Hock Chew’s dishes are not suit to my stomach.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

RM12 per dish.

For a fried oyster omelette lover, I would like to try all the oyster omelette in every place I visited. Lol However, I still prefer the one I had in Penang when compared to this. =X

 

Gong Piah, the one which shown in the picture below. Gong Piah is the famous food in Sitiawan. When people visiting to Sitiawan, they would like to taste at least one piece of it!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Let me show some magic to you! XD

Magic~~~

PB123508

Here is Teluk Batik. It was very funny! =D

 

Alright. I’m going to have a time-out. The second part will continue in my next post!

Bye.

No comments: