Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Small update

A few minutes ago, I saw my friend’s wall post written that he is not perfect enough in this semester, because of too much of carelessness and this really make him down. Some words are suddenly come out from my mind. Actually, in our life, we’re the one who can control all the thing to happen. In another word, we’re the champion in our life! From what others said, since we was born, WE’re the champion among the billions or trillions of “siblings”! This sentence is definitely 100% correct! LOL!

I had read a book named “The Secret” before, this is a fantastic book. After you read it, you will feel you get alot of energy in your body. Inside the book, you will believe that you’re always the best among the others. It can always energize me when I felt disappointed. May be something is impossible to happen, but you will able to do it better after you get the energy.

imagesThis is a very popular book in the previous years ago, written by Rhonda Byrne.

 

rhonda_byrne (1)

This is the writer of the book, Rhonda Byrne.

Believe yourself you can do it then sure you can do it. If you never believe yourself, how you’re going to do? How you’re going to maximize your potential until beyond your ability? LOL! It’s possible to make anything happen in your life! Believe it without any hesitate in what you’re doing~

Keep on to struggle for your life to get a bright future! I always believe that I can do it! Because I always believe that I’m the one and the only one can control all the thing to happen in my life, no matter what happen in my life! I’m GOD in my life!

NEVER GIVE UP! As you believe you can do it, sure you will get what you want.

1 comment:

Teresa Cypher said...

Nice post! Yes, we have to believe in ourselves...otherwise we tear down our lives in self-defeat :-)