Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't cry...

Shocked me...
it really shocked me...

She seems like nothing when come out from the room...but after a few seconds she sit down and then she use her two hands to cover her face...or her eyes, i don't know which one she try to cover..however her tears still come out from her eyes...ya..she is cry...she is really cry...she is crying in front of us...

suddenly my friend and i are being shocked...
suddenly we are in silent...
suddenly very and very quiet...
suddenly we don't know what to do...

i really didn't see my friend cry in front of me for a long time...
really don't know what we can do, and
don't know what we can say, and
don't know what respond should we give...
the thing we can do is just give her a tissue paper to
wipe her tears...

My friend...
don't cry...
"the thing had passed than just let it passed..."
this is you told me before...

CHEER UP, My friend..
=)

No comments: