Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The road not taken

Biomedical or Biotechnology...

again and again...
everything come back
i had to face it again...>.<


Anyone can tell me who can help me now...who can guide me go to the right way?
Sometimes i want go to BANG WALl!!
Sometimes i want hit someone who is voluntary hit by me...or may be i can hit the wall until i lost my all energy, then i will feel better...
Actually i am not ki siao,but at least if i had lost all my energy then i will tire then i will sleep then only i wun think about it anymore like my ex..


But after i wake up again...everything will start again...><


My GOD...or any other GODS that i respect, can tell me guide me what i should do now? Hope YOU can give me an answer when i sleep tonight..i hope i can get the answer..


I am confused now...
I am scared now...
I am lost...
=(

No comments: