Tuesday, February 23, 2010

9th day of CNY,Tee Kong Dan

Yesterday is our Hokkien Lang Eih Tee Kong Dan…Emm… what is this ler??For some of you sure don’t know what is this…Let me tell you all ba! :D Actually this is one of the festivals for Hokkien ppl , we will celebrate it every 9th day of CNY...I thought this is the most bustle and “busy” day for our Hokkien ppl…XD

Every year,my family will cook or buy some food and drinks to bai bai Tee Kong,hope Tee Kong can popi our family pin pin an an...soon soon li li…huat tua cai....Huat ahrrr!! LOl! Hehe...samor ler we will tight two sugar cane at the pillar when bai bai…for some ppl especially at Perak, they will break the most upper part and burn it with the “yuan bao”…but for us is not like that…may be this is because the different cultures ba…=)


This year my house had burnt two red firecrackers ler…:D my house ever burnt two firecrackers together de…but this year is quite different from the passed year…wahaha…may be this year more”ong” ler~~XD

Hahaha…felt that holiday is quite short…need more holiday again….XD feel like go to school again, but at the same time don’t…my heart is qi shang ba xia ler….><>

No comments: