Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Take a time to write post during CNY


LOL! Don’t think that ultaman is a very lazy de blogger…He is only busy with his Chinese New Year during this few days…then only he didn't got time to write his blog at here...XD

During this few days…ultaman,I am quite busy hor..this is because many and many relatives come back to visit my house ler… so I am really ”you hei mou deng tao”…>.< is made by my mum and me de hor…sure is “hao jak”!! XD

But the most happy event during CNY is I had received a quite BIG de HONG PAU during CNY eve ler…Hahaha…the HONG PAU is from my daddy de…=) During this few days...i had eat a lot of things oh...may be before my sem3 start then i already become a FFB lor...FFB?? LOL!! fat fat boy lor~XD

Really didn't got much time to update my blog already...Wish all my relatives and all my best friends Happy Chinese NEW YEar...and my lovely family...

take care...my best friend...=)


No comments: